DCU welcomes all religious and faith groups to DCU All Hallows & DCU St. Patrick's
The All Hallows Chapel built in 1896, is Gothic in style, adorned with storied stained glass windows, animated statues and mosaic sanctuary floor. The exquisite 'Rose Window' dominating the organ gallery over the entrance to the Chapel was designed by the artist, Evie Hone. There is seating for 220 in carved solid oak stalls with 3 tiers on either side facing each other in the body of the Chapel.
The Chapel has been home to Retreats, Religious Ceremonies & Celebrations, Concerts, Plays, Choral Recordings and many film productions. Past clients of the facility include The RTE Christmas Choir, National Chamber Orchestra, Enya, The production cast of the ‘The Rebellion’ and many more.
The Chapel of ‘Our Lady Seat of Wisdom’ is based on the beautiful DCU St Patrick's Campus. This Chapel was built in 1965 under the direction of the Architect Andrew Devine. The stonework of the Altar and the Lectern is the work of Michael Biggs whose work is well known throughout Ireland. The distinctive windows are designed by Gabriel Loire. Bookings are accepted in the chapel for all religious events and ceremonies.
All group retreats and pilgrimages are welcome to book the facilities. Exclusive venue hire available subject to availability.
For enquiries please e-mail email@example.com